Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Who Would Have Ever Thought?!

So it's my 19th birthday on Saturday. Apparently, the whole town needed to know. All I can say is that I never knew I'd find my picture in the paper. Yep, my parents secretly put a picture of me in the local newspaper exclaiming, "Happy 19th Birthday Sharla!"
Ahh....
I think I'm blushing...

3 comments:

boersma said...

SHARLA!!! I haven't seen you in so long! Well...today is Saturday and seeings as it's Saturday HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!..thats cool your picture was in the paper..I've always thought it's gotta be wierd to run for parliament or something because you see pictures of yourself all over town...wierd. Anyways...miss ya lots and hope your birthday's going well!

elly

Lynn Webb said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I had not internet access where I was, so here I am! I hope that you had an awesome day and didnt get too drunk! Haha.... I know the answer to that one! I miss you so much! Take Care sister

Andrew Bucholtz said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope your day went really well. How's life in Fernie treating you?

-Andrew