Here's the chorus to a song that I am finding very relevant right now:
And you said I know that this will hurt
But if I don't break your heart
Then things will just get worse.
If the burden seems too much to bear
Remember
The end will justify the pain it took to get us there.
ouch.
swaziland, see ya later.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God will use you in wonderful ways, and I know you made a difference in someones life while you were in Swaziland. God will guide your heart and comfort you. You have made a difference in my life, you inspire me!
Jennifer Kingma
Oh Sharla...I fell in love with that song recently. I think it's because in any tough situation it just speaks to you in just such a way. I can't even imagine what pain you are going through right now. In high school, you left your heart in Africa and I think it is still waiting there for you. You have such a passion for helping the African nation and I believe God will work great things through you. You have already taken a chance that I think I would have been too scared to even try. I'm still praying for you and I hope you can be comforted in Christ. God bless. Love ya Sharla
Elly
Post a Comment