Sunday, February 05, 2006

Over and Out

So. My stomach is in knots, my brain hurts, and I'm completely drained. BUT I'M SOOOOOO EXHILERATED!!!... haha wow.
Surrey has been completely entertaining. I never knew one could strain their voice because of laughing so hard. Huh. It has been rather strange though because everything looks so familiar yet I know I don't live here. Odd. Oh well. I'm used to feeling/getting lost so... haha :s :D
Anyways, to all my Fernieites (how do you guys spell that anyways?? huh.) : keep livin' that amazing small-town life of yours. Enjoy the snow. To all my Coastal People: from the beginning you've been incredible. Love you always.
I'll keep this thing going... I can't wait to share my first Swazi experience...
Take care folks.
Over and Out.

3 comments:

Stewart said...

sharla, it was good times indeed. have an awesome time. grow lots and love every minute of it.

stewart

Anonymous said...

Hi.. i m very hapy...
God Bless you.
Tamara

Anonymous said...

okay shar, you're on your way, i'm still tearing girl. i'm gonna miss you so much but i know you're going there for a reason and you will love it. wow shar...you're amazing and never forget it.
love ya tons, lauren