This is what happens when you're stuck in Earl's with a bunch of restless teens... we were amazed at how large the glasses were and someone wondered if they could get their mouth around it...
Apparently not.
Who says Toys R Us is just for people under 3.5 ft tall? There's something there for EVERYONE! :D It's such a happy place; even the stuffed animals were enjoying themselves... ;)
...This is definitely the umbrella Mary Poppins should use. So much better.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Haha
Oh boy. The things you will find on a lazy afternoon, clicking through old pictures of times when... well... yah I couldn't help but laugh when I was looking through these... and I figured that it was about time I laughed at myself again.... so here we go. I'll share some with you too. Haha.... oh wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sharla,
You made me smile in everyone of those pictures. You are beautiful.
I took that Ice Cream one!!!! love you sharla
jennifer kingma
Post a Comment