Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some Long Awaited Pics

Yahoo for no more dial-up! To celebrate... pictures of when I was livin' coastal style...

50 years of marriage. How beautiful.

Haha. Not much has changed, eh Lauren? *Port Alfino*
(I can't even think of the proper names anymore...)

The gourmet dinner Beth and I made for her lovely family...
Too bad we weren't there to experience the look of satisfaction and delight on their faces... Beth when you come to Fernie we're going to have to cook for my fam... haha... "out in the bush" kinda style ;) Oh! We could roast freshly hunted moose on a spit in our bonfire pit! haha.

And to think we made it to the beach in 10 minutes!
Love ya girl, missing you muchly....

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Love the picture of you and Kim...Gorgeous... Sonya

Lauren Heinen said...

ahhh haha. yes i remember taking those pictures, so random but awesome :)

Lynn Webb said...

I MISS YOU!